Levels: from CE2 to CM2.
Learn how to draw animated character with fantastic manga drawing tips such as character creation, movement, face expressions while creating stories, speech bubble, including the scenes and frame layout. Discover pen and ink drawing techniques and each type of pen that result in different quality of line.
- Lesson 1: Draw your favorite character. Try to create your own character.
- Lesson 2: Create two additional characters and how to draw the characters from the back and
from the sides.
- Lesson 3: Draw characters in various types of movements, such as laughing, running or
- Lesson 4: Using Different Sizes
- Lesson 5: Use the pen to draw a character
- Lesson 6: Draw a Scene 1
- Lesson 7: Draw a Scene 2: buildings
- Lesson 8: Create your own story and comics.
- Lesson 9: Frame Layout, Speech Bubble, Define Pages
- Lesson 10: Define the number of frames and chapters on each page.
- Lesson 11: Students draw their own story
- Lesson 12: Students draw their own story
Activity in English.