Levels: from CP to CM2.
Objective: Swimmer will develop the basic skills and techniques of swimming.
During the activity, we will rehears and refine the basic skills of swimmer until they get correct permanent skills such as arms and legs drills (pulling, pushing and kicking) including suitable body rotating. The swimming lifeguard of the LFIB is also present during the activity.
Swimming is a good all-round activity because it:
- keeps your heart rate up but takes some of the impact stress off your body
- builds endurance, muscle strength and cardiovascular fitness
- helps maintain a healthy weight, healthy heart and lungs
- tones muscles and builds strength
- provides an all-over body workout, as nearly all of your muscles are used during swimming.
It is compulsory for the beginners to bring their own arm-bands. Only the instructor will decide who needs to put on the arm-bands. For everyone: they should bring swimming goggles, swimming suit (shorts or casual shorts are not accepted), a bonnet (to prevent lice!) and a towel. Young students will be helped for changing. Please note that the students will not be authorized to participate in the activity if they forget their outfit.
Activity in English
|498, soi Rhamkhamhaeng 39 (Thep Leela 1) Wangthonglang Samsen Nok, Wang Thonglang Bangkok 10310 Thailande, 10310 Bangkok Thailand|